Lip Favorites

Hey Beauties,

Happy Weekend! Hope everyone is enjoyed their week, it's finally the weekend :) Ever since the season has changed and its become hot I haven't been in the mood to do a full face of makeup. Instead of using a heavy foundation I've switched it up and been using BB Creams. I find its much lighter on the face and my face can still breathe. To finish my simple look I add a bit of bronzer, eyeliner, mascara and a bit of lipstick and occasionally blush.

When it comes to lips I like the natural look and I've fell in love with the Annabelle Lipliner in Buff. I was never the type to use lip liners but I was in the mood of trying new products and I decided to pick this up. I've tried her eyeliners and I really enjoy them, they glide on soo smoothly and they are really pigmented.


The colors I go for are more nude/pink and this is the perfect combination but has more of brown undertones. Just like the eyeliners it glides on your lips perfectly. I'm someone with small lips and this gives the illusion of fuller and plumped lips which is what I need. Even though its not waterproof it does last all day you may have to re-touch it once but I never had to.

I like to not only line my lips with it but fill in my lips as well it helps give my lips some color. Sometimes I just wear the lip liner as is and don't add anything on top and other times I use either a lipstick or lip gloss. I have 7 different combinations that I like to switch up from time to time which I will list below as well give you some options if you decide to try this liner. I have a few drugstore products as well as brand name ones.

Lipglosses


  1. Gerard Cosmetics Lipgloss- Shimmer of Hope
  2. NYX Butter Gloss- Tiramisu
  3. Too Face Melted Lipstick- Melted Sugar
  1. Annabelle Lipliner in Buff
  2. Gerard Cosmetic Lipglosss- Shimmer of Hope
  3. NYX Butter Gloss- Tiramisu
  4. Too Face Melted Lipstick- Melted Sugar
Lipsticks
  1. Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs (920 Nude Lust)
  2. MAC-Snob
  3. Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick- Buttercup
  4. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick- Nude (Satin Finish, creamy, nude-pink)
  1. Annabelle Lipliner in Buff
  2. Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs (920 Nude Lust)
  3. MAC- Snob
  4. Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick- Buttercup
  5. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick- Nude (Satin Finish. Creamy, nude-pink)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions you have please feel free to leave them here and I will get back to you as soon as possible :)

Powered by Blogger.

Followers