Hunger Games Nail Polishes

Hey Beauties,

I know i'm a bit late but I couldn't wait to get my hands on the China Glaze Hunger Games Limited Edition Collection which includes 12 AMAZING colors. There is soo many pictures and other posts on this amazing collection I thought I should post something as well. This collection can be worn in any season, they are some for spring or winter. I swatched a few of the nail polishes to show you how Amazing they look. Enjoy!!!

Follow Me on Pinterest














  • Dress Me Up – A stripped down dark rose pink crĆØme 


  • Foie Gras – Decadent dark crĆØme taupe


  • Fast Track – Soft sandy brown with a gold metallic shimmer


  • Hook and Line –Pearlescent light grey


  • Stone Cold – Matte slate grey with shimmer 


  • Smoke and Ashes – Black-based teal with multicolored shimmer 


  • Agro – Moss green with gold shimmer


  • Mahogany Magic – Reddish-brown crĆØme


  • Harvest Moon – Crystalized copper shimmer


  • Riveting – Bright orange shimmer


  • Electrify – High-wattage gold and ruby red glitter blend


  • Luxe and Lush – A high octane flaky overcoat



  • Dress Me Up and Foie Gras
    (I think these are my fave for the spring right now)

    Dress Me Up

    Foie Gras

    Mahogany Magic

    Fast Track
    LOVE this color

    Hook and Line

    Smoke and Ashes

    Riveting and Electrify

    Harvest Moon with Luxe and Lush

    Harvest Moon

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Any questions you have please feel free to leave them here and I will get back to you as soon as possible :)

    Powered by Blogger.

    Followers