Review Products

Hey Beauties,

Welcome back to another Review Post, in this one I really enjoyed 2 out of the 3 products. I give you my honest opinion on every single product. Obviously everyone has their own opinions and preferences but here are mine. Enjoy! :)










Kiesque LIQUID PALISADE Easy-Peel Polish Barrier (17$)

This has to be the best product that has ever been invented, especially if your a nail lover like me and paint your nails constantly. This little liquid bottle has changed my life lol Your probably sitting there wondering what is it, tell us already. This little product helps with not getting polish onto your cuticles or skin.

I was at Sephora (my second home) and I was in line to pay, I was really happy because I didn't go overboard I just bought what i came for. But Sephora likes to add to your budget by adding small products around the waiting line that drag you in to add to your bag. But for once this item was actually useful and I should of bought another because it is small. 

I've never heard about this brand I just really like the packaging and what it does and for $17 I was like why not sounds cool. It gives you step by step instructions and its super easy to follow and apply. I tried it on my left hand and I was amazed, then I tried it on my right hand which is the hand that always gets a bit messy but this time no mess at all.  

I went online to purchase another bottle and it was sold out I'm guessing its a good-seller. They also sell one for the perfect French Manicure which sounds cool as well. The only few things I have to complain is that it only comes in one size 0.08oz which is pretty small. Also I find the liquid gets a bit tacky in the bottle so you have to clean it or it won't close well. But other than that I really recommend you trying it especially if you love doing your own nails or don't want to spend soo much money to do them professionally.  


Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter (Honeysuckle Vanilla, Tropical orchid) (15$ each)

I was in the Josie Maran isle because I really love her products. I was searching for a hand cream for dry hands because with this new job I got my hands tend to get all dry and nasty looking. I saw these cute tubs of cream in all sorts of scents which read "Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter". Anything with Argan oil I absolutely love and my skin loves it also. They had the full size tubs which were C$43 for 8oz and C15$ for Travel size 2oz. I wanted to try 2 different ones so I went with the Travel size ones which cost me the same amount as a full tub. I decided to get Honeysuckle Vanilla and Tropical orchid because I really love those scents. My hands feel soo nourish and moisturized. The cream is thick so a bit goes a long way I find. 


Clinique Face and Eyes Wipes (17$)

I was in need of some good makeup wipes and usually when I purchase a product I do some research ahead of time, but apparently this time I didn't. I was at Sephora and since I was in need of wipes I decided to grab the ones that caught my eyes. I figured Clinique is a good brand well known and I've tried their products before and loved them. 

I started using them and I felt they aren't as wet as other wipes are. I found the wipes were too dry. I made sure to close the packaging well after I used it. I find 1 wipe isn't enough to take away all my makeup I need at least 2 especially if I wear heavy eye makeup. That's the biggest complaint I would say I have with this product. I really like the scent its not too strong which I really like and also it doesn't leave the skin oily. For 50 wipes its C$17 which would be good if the towelettes had more wetness to them. I think I may stick to my drugstore brand face wipes, I never really had an issue with those. The only reason I bought them is because they were right in front of me and I needed some and Clinique is a good brand. I'm going to finish this package and then purchase one of my drugstore ones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions you have please feel free to leave them here and I will get back to you as soon as possible :)

Powered by Blogger.

Followers