Rose Gold

My favorite color right now is Rose Gold I think it's such a beautiful and elegant color and I've been looking for some rose gold pieces to accessorise my outfits. Here are a few of my favorite pieces that I found. 

The new trend now is "arm candy" meaning layering bracelets. There's tons of instagram/pinterest pictures to get inspiration from. Im obsessed with the MK rose gold watch, its pricey but you can find inexpensive similarities. J

Enjoy!!!


Follow Me on Pinterest








  1. Gold bracelets - Aldo
  2. Marchesa clutch
  3. Toe Pumps - Dorothy Perkins
  4. Jewelry.1stdibs.com
  5. Floral Crochet Shorts - Chickwish.com
  6. Mes Demoiselles Elisa Top
  7. Riverisland.com
Here are a few other accessories that I found:

Michael Kors Rose Gold $295

DKNY $ $160
Aldo $35

Rose Gold Rhinestone Fireball Bracelet $26.90
http://www.baublebar.com/

Aldo - $18

Aldo - $12

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions you have please feel free to leave them here and I will get back to you as soon as possible :)

Powered by Blogger.

Followers