Target Beauty Sale Haul

Hey Beauties,

If you haven't heard or don't live in Canada then you missed the big announcement that Target is leaving us in less than a month or so. I personally love shopping at Target in the US because they have great prices and a lot of different brands in either clothing or my favorite section Beauty products :) The Target in Canada was nothing compared to the US so I was disappointed from the start none the less when they announced there big sale I rushed to pick up some goodies.

All these items I bought were 30% off the originally price its not a lot but when it adds up I saw a difference. If you live in Canada and you have a Target you should stop by and check for these specials. As the weeks go by the sales are going to get higher from 30% to 50% and more so hurry up it's your chance to save some money.

I will definitely be Reviewing all or some of these products so be a lookout on that post soon. I hope you enjoy my haul and  and as always check out the following links for more beauty/fashion inspiration :)












FACE

  • Maybelline Fit Me Matte Powder
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
  • Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime
  • Revlon PhotoReady Perfect Primer

Eyes

  • L'oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
  • Maybelline Lash Sensational Washable Mascara in Blackest Black
  • Annabelle- smoothliner in Brownie

Lips

  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipliners in:
    007 Rose Quartz
    009 Mauve Shimer
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner in 030 Natural
Nails

  • Essie Polishes in Lapiz and Turquoise & Caicos
  • Essie All in 1 
  • Sally Hansen Nail Strips in French Mani:
    • 001 Pink Macaroon
    • 003 Gold Cabaret
    • 007 French Twist
  • Sally Hansen Nail Strips in Reverse French

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions you have please feel free to leave them here and I will get back to you as soon as possible :)

Powered by Blogger.

Followers