Makeup Haul

The one thing I love about shopping in the US is all the new products they have that we in Canada don't. On my recent trip to the stes I did bit of research before going and made a list of all the things I needed or wanted to try. I think I had about 5 pages full of makeup, face, hair products that I wanted to try out.

I went to Target and if you don't know Target did a collaboration with Neiman Marcus and Marc Jacobs in the month of december. The day I went they had a 50% off on the whole collection for just that day. They didn't have much left but I bought this cute Marc Jacob's rosegold pouch that could be used as a makeup bag or a clutch.

The sale is still going on here.

At Target I bought most of my makeup and face products, I think I spent an hour and a half in those aisles.

I was looking for a new face cleanser as well as some natural face products. I found the "say yes to" brand which I was really happy because I've tried it once and was never able to find them here. The whole line is made out of organic ingredients they have brands carrots, cucumbers, grapefruit, blueberries, tomatoes and baby carrots.

For more info click here.

I tried the cucumber one they only had that one and tomatoes but I preferred the cucumber smell better. I bought the cleanser as well as the facial towelettes to remove makeup, I bought several packages of the towelettes. As for face products the only other thing I bought was the Clean and Clear Morning Burst Cleanser in "fruit infusions". It smells soo good just like a fruit smoothie and it helps wake up your skin which I absolutely love since I'm not a morning person.


makeup haul


Now for beauty products I love makeup if you don't already know from this blog. I love trying out new products as well as trying out new trends. So I found the polish strips which I've been dying to try for months now. I found them on sale so I bought them they are from Sally Hansen "Salon effects" and its called " Queen Cobra 001". I can't wait to try it out I will post a picture and a review when I do.

Essie came out with their Holidays collection so I picked up "Leading Lady" it's a gorgeous sparkly deep red color perfect for the holidays.

The next 2 products I couldn't wait to get my hands on ever since they came out. They are the Color Tattoo 24hr eyeshadows in "25 Bad to the Bronze" and "35 Tough as Taupe". The first thing I got home I tried them on and they are gorgeous alone and together, I was soo happy I finally bought them.

The last bunch of products are all from my favorite brand E.L.F their products are cheap but are great products even better then some brand name products.

A pack of 3 blotting sheets (tea tree, green tea and aloe)
3 wet gloss lash & brow clear mascara
A blush in "Tickled Pink"
Lip balm spf 15 in "pink" my fave
Angled Eyeliner Brush

I will review some of things I try out and post them soon.

Hope you enjoyed this post.

Keep smiling :)


3 comments:

  1. Shopznowpk.com is one of the fastest growing e-commerce portals in the region, with an extensive range of products which
    provide the best balance of quality and value of money,
    we ensure that your purchase with us is your wisest decision today!
    May it be health & beauty, household items, electronics, jewellery or your favorite brand, Shopznowpk.com makes sure you
    experience the best one stop shop in just a click!
    shopznowpk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coupon outlet is a leading destination for savings, we go far beyond coupons, discounts, and deals on couponoutlet.org to give you any kind of imaginable coupon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shopznowpk.com is one of the fastest growing e-commerce portals in the region,
    with an extensive range of products which provide the best balance of quality and value of money,
    we ensure that your purchase with us is your wisest decision today

    ReplyDelete

Any questions you have please feel free to leave them here and I will get back to you as soon as possible :)

Powered by Blogger.

Followers