Nail Designs

I love trying out different nail designs, here are a few that I've tried and also want to try out.

Follow Me on Pinterest




You can use this polish on any other nail polish and watch it crack.
Blasted from Sephora (My picture)


 Magnetic Nail Polish


A new trend is putting Lace on your nails looks treaky but its pretty easy :)

For steps to do this press here


Another trend is having designs of your fave tv shows, click here for other pics.

GLEE
Vampire Diaries
True Blood



Here are other designs that I found cute amd fun to try out sometime. :)
The Leopard Look
Chanel
Hello Kitty
I <3 NY
Glow in the Dark
Girly but simple
The Beatles

An artistic design

Very girly and sparkly




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions you have please feel free to leave them here and I will get back to you as soon as possible :)

Powered by Blogger.

Followers