Sephora VIB Sale List 2016!!

Hey Beauties,

So as you can tell from the title this post is all about the VIB SALE!! Wohooo
Are you guys as excited as I am?

As you all know Sephora has 2 big sales each year one in April and the other sometime in the beginning of November. This year since I'm a VIB Rouge member I get to receive the 20% off promo. I decide to make a suggestion list of all the products I will be picking up at the sale and maybe you guys can pick up as well. This is your chance to pick up products that are more pricey for a reduce price.

If you guys didn't know the VIB Rouge sale starts November 4 and the actual sale for VIB starts Novemver 11!!

I hope you enjoy the list and happy shopping!! :)








Eyes
  • Urban Decay- The Perfect 3 Some Vault C$139.00 (Sold Out)
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette C$55.00
  • Tarte Tease Palette C$25.00 (Sold Out)
  • Velour Silk Lashes C$30.00
Recommendations:

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara C$


Lips
  • Nars Velvet Lip Glide in Bound C$34.00
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Allison C$26.00
  • Stilla Naturally Nude Stay all day Liquid Lipstick Set C$26.00 (Patina is a dusty rose, Perla is a pale dusty pink and Serenata is a cognac rose)
  • Kat Von D Everlasting Mini Liquid Lipstic Set C$62.00 (*This product is HOT right now*)

Recommendations:

Too Faced Merry Kissmas The Ultimate Liquifies Lipstick Set C$32
It includes two of the bestselling Melted shades in Chihuahua (my fave) and Fig- plus a Melted Chocolate in Honey as well a mini Melted Matte in Lady Balls.
What I like about this set is you can divide them to give as gifts as an extra little something.


Face
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit C$59
  • NARS Cheek Studio Palette C$85.00
Skin Care
  • GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD clearing Treatment C$24- $79 (White)
  • GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment C$24- $79 (Black)
Recommendations:

Tarte Ready,Set,Glow! Skincare Kit C$21.00 I bought this in the past and I absolutely loved it that I bought the full size products. It comes with the H20 Hydrating Boost, the boosting mist, Exfoliating stick cleanser and a lip scrub. They are perfect for any dryness or sensitive skins and they are hypoallergenic. 

Hair
  • Living Proof Prime Style Extender (2oz C$16, 5oz C$26, 24oz C$77)
    I have yet to try this product but I've heard and read that it helps your hair keep its style for much longer. It also helps with oil and dirt which I'm curious to see if it works because my hair tends to get oily after 2 days. I will definitely try it and do a review on it later on.  
 Fragrances 
  • Elizabeth and James Rollerball Set C$35.00
    I really love the Nirvana in Black it smells very musky and sexy. 
  • Viktor Rolf BonBon C$130.00 
  • Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Rollerball C$29.00





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions you have please feel free to leave them here and I will get back to you as soon as possible :)

Powered by Blogger.

Followers