Naturebox, JustFab & Gerard Cosmetics Review!

Hey Beauties,

This post will be my thoughts and review on the Naturebox and JustFab subscription boxes as well as some products from Gerard Cosmeics.


So if you don't know what Naturebox is its a company that you can subscribe to and receive 3 or 5 bags of yummy snacks. You can decide if you want to receive 3 bags which is a low price of $13.95 or 5 bags which is $19.95. I think both plans are great deals because you are getting full size bags with generous amount of snacks packaged inside. Once you decide what plan you want you can decide how often you want to receive them and then comes the fun and kind of hard part its picking your snacks. There's soo many different snacks from granola, nuts, chips all sorts that's the hard part it's choosing what to get first. Once you set your order you have a month or as many days to change your snacks or add something till it's ready to be shipped. You also have the option to ship it right away if your in a hurry to get it.

In my first purchase I got: Honey Macadamia Pretzel Pops, Simply Smoky Nut Mix and Pumpkin Spice Nom Noms. I was very pleased with everything especially the Pumpkin Spice Nom Noms those were my favorite.In my second order I received Lemon Almond Biscotti Bites, Mini Cocoa Belgian Waffles and Apple Pie Oat Clusters. I couldn't wait to get this box because I was eyeing the Lemon biscottis for soo long. All three bags were amazing and I can't stop snacking on them I may re-purchase the biscottis again cause they are too good. The Belgian waffles in cocoa are soo good, if you love chocolate you need to try these, they also have regular ones which I may try next. The last ones are the Apple Clusters they taste exactly as if you were eating an apple crumble care but in bite size. I'm not sure what I'll buy on my next order I have about 12 days to figure it out or then I won't buy anything.



JustFab is another company I've subscribed to and I really like it because if I don't want to buy anything that month I can skip it. They have a wide range of different styles which I like. One thing I found that I was impressed is their shoe sizes are true to size which is amazing. I barely buy shoes online because I have a small foot and it's hard sometimes to choose either 5.5 or 6. I've bought 2 pairs of 5.5 shoes and 1 pair of 6 boots and they all fir perfectly.

As for the clothing being true to size not all the tops are. I'm a small but this one top I chose seemed to be much larger so I gave it to my mom. The pants/jeans seem to fit to size which I was glad to see and they fit very well.

The only thing is if you want something you should grab it as soon as you can because a lot of their popular items go quickly especially if your a small. I really enjoy when they have promos or when they have sales especially on items I've been holding on in my "favorites".  You should definitely take advantage of those sales they are definitely worth it.


My next review is on the Gerard Cosmetics and I'm happy I waited this long to post it because one of my product was defected and I'm not sure if it was just mine but it's something to look out for. 

The product that was defected was a Lipgloss it was 1 of 2 Lipglosses and just one was not good. The first time I used it was perfectly fine then the second time that's when it started dripping. I took pictures of it and sent them to the company and they were really nice enough to send me a new one. 

What I really like about the company is they have bundles and lots of sale items. I really like the bundles because for a decent price you get to try different lip products and colors. As well the gold packaging is gorgeous I absolutely love it. 





So because this was my first time trying this company I wanted to try out a few products but also not to spend a lot. What I like about Gerard is they have lots of sale items as well as many bundles, which is perfect if you want to try many products but don't want to spend a ton.

I decided to get the GC Lip Trio which is still available for 36$ which is a great deal, since the Lipgloss alone is 24$. Also before I forget all 3 items are the full size products there's no sample size. So this Trio included a Liquid Lipstick, LipGloss and a Lipstick and the best part was you can choose the colors you want. So not only do you get a great deal but you also get to choose what colors you get which is awesome.

Back to what I was saying about one of the products being defected it was the Lipgloss. so i'm waiting on that to come in hopefully that doesn't break on me also. But besides the defected product I really enjoy these products and they look soo luxurious on my vanity. I love how the gold packaging looks as if they are super high end products but in reality they are less than my YSL lipsticks sitting next to them which I hardly use.



1 comments:

Any questions you have please feel free to leave them here and I will get back to you as soon as possible :)

Powered by Blogger.

Followers