July, August & September Ipsy Reviews

Hey Beauties, 

So if you still haven't subscribed to Ipsy then I don't know what your waiting for because they are Awesome!! If you haven't read my other reviews then you should check out my website I will link it below. I've been with them since 2012 and I just love all the products I've been receiving and discovering. Anyways enough of my chit chat onto the Review.

Website: http://ptiganos.wix.com/beauty-fashion
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/ptiganos/boards/








July Ipsy Bag 2014 "Sensationally Sunkissed" 


This month's picks were interesting and I had fun trying them out. I will list all the products below with some description of each and my review for each.

Eyesahdow 2.0 by BareMinerals
   -I love the colors that were given to me I find they go well with my skin tone and eye color. 

BBCream SPF 25 in Light by dermae 
   -I find because it only comes in Light that a lot of people would have trouble trying out this product. For me it blended very well with my skin tone, I only used it once because I still enjoy using my Maybelline BB Creams. 

Tinted Lip Balm in Unique Pink by Pixi Beauty  
    -I really like this lip balm it has a minty flavor to it which I really like. The packaging is really cute I love Pixi's packaging. From the tube it doesn't look like it will give you any color but when applied to the lips you get a hint of color with a shiny effect which I really like. I find its a perfect lip balm for on the go, it gives you a bit of color and hydrates your lips as well. 

Sunkissed Bronzer by POP Beauty
   -I didn't think I would like this Bronzer but after playing around with it a bit I came to love it. It's a bit dark so a little goes a long way I find for my skin tone. It has small specs of glitter which is beautiful when the light shines on you. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a good cheap bronzer.

Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 by Pur-lisse
   -I'm someone who loves cute packaging and when a product looks plain and boring I'm not interested in trying it. 

August  Ipsy Bag 2014 "Beauty Schooled" 


I wasn't crazy about a lot of the items this month, I enjoyed 2 out of 5 of the products. 

Lip Conditioner by Jersey Shore Sun
 -When it comes to lip balm I always go for something more natural and organic which this lip balm is known for. It has a hint of citrus smell which I love and is super soft on the lips perfect for those chapped lips. 

Mongongo oil is the main ingredient in this moisturizing lip balm. The oil is made from a fruit which hydrates, regenerates and protects from UV. 

Mascara in Perversion by Urban Decay
 -I heard lots of good reviews on this mascara and I couldn't wait to try it when I saw it in my bag. I think it was the only thing I was looking forward to receiving this month. Perversion gives your lashes a more bolder and bigger look. The ultra black color gives you that sexy look with just one stroke. 

Blush in Fresh & Elegant by Coastal Scents (sample)
 -I wasn't crazy about the packaging, even thought it was a sample it could of been a bit nicer. I wasn't crazy about the colors and I don't wear blush often so I didn't really care for this product. 

Eye Pencil by Lord & Berry
-I've tried a lot of black eyeliners and I wasn't crazy about this one. I prefer more glide on pencils or liquid, but when applying this one I had add some pressure.

Face Lotion by StriVectin (anti aging) 
-This product I was really disappointed because it was for anti-aging skin and I personally don't need it right now. I actually passed it on to my mom who will appreciate it and use it more than I will. 


September Ipsy Bag 2014 "Street Style" 


Shadow Crease brush by Crown Brush

Lipstick in Cabernet by Hikari

Waterproof Eye pencil in Fringe by Pacifica

Deep Conditioning Mask by Briogeo
-I really loved this product, I would definitely buy the full size once I'm done with this one.  

Face lotion 3-in-1 by LeeAnni Eco
-I didn't try this a lot maybe just once so I can't really review it that much but I saw a slight difference under my eyes. Its a Toner, Serum and Moisturizer all in one

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions you have please feel free to leave them here and I will get back to you as soon as possible :)

Powered by Blogger.

Followers